[NSRCA-discussion] Lipo Stuff...

Ed Miller edbon85 at charter.net
Thu Mar 23 02:19:02 AKST 2006

Man, does that open a can of worms.  Probably, in part for the for the same
reasons that Team F, J, A or YS or OS fliers don't report all the radio or
engine issues they MAY hear about but DO NOT personally experience.  For the
most part I bet that anyone that accepts sponsorship understands the
equipment, knows it's stated limitations and just may "read, understand and
follow the directions".  They also accept the fact they are on the "shocking
edge" of the current technology and have the experience to methodically
approach the stated limitations with caution and careful research.
Whether we like it or not we live in an era where we the consumer are a
major contributor to the R&D stage of a product.  There is no better R&D
than the real world environment.
If you want to be on the "shocking edge" you need to accept certain
responsibilities.  You also need to accept that the latest and greatest just
may not live up to your expectations and has the potential of being nothing
more than expensive junk.
Ed M.