[NSRCA-discussion] Lipo Stuff...

Richard Strickland richard.s at allied-callaway.com
Thu Mar 23 07:11:25 AKST 2006

I'll venture a theory: The top guys fly...A LOT-OF EVERYTHING.  Pattern
being just one aspect of what they are doing and are flying pattern aircraft
as just one of their stable-not necessarily flying them as their primary
aircraft.   So for no more flights put in, 3-5 sets of batteries might last
them for their purposes and get a new set up the next year.  They may not
experience the problems of cycle time and other issues as they just don't
have to.  Unfortunately it may be the REAL testing comes from us poor slobs
that buy the stuff and are trying to stretch cycle time.

Richard