[NSRCA-discussion] making a mold

David Flynt dflynt at verizon.net
Tue Mar 7 20:41:57 AKST 2006

I am making a plug and mold for a replacement canopy for my partner.  I am
using a polyurethane foam called last-a-foam.  So far, so good.  I
understand the basics of making a plug, and then a mold, using the mold,
etc., but I don't know what is the correct epoxy to use.  For a pattern
plane canopy, do I need a post cure epoxy such as Pro-set, or can I use a
room temperature cure epoxy such as West Systems?

Any suggestions on what has worked for you would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

David