[NSRCA-discussion] Bargain on OS 140RX stainless rear bearings

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 7 18:29:25 AKST 2006

Matt:
It's

Action Drives and Bearings
6 DeForest Ave.  Unit 8
East Hanover, NJ

973-428-1800

Went there at lunch today, it's just a few minutes East on Rt 10 for you, then North on Ridgedale (The OTHER Ridgedale in E. Hanover) to R. on DeForest, right behind the Police / Muni building.  Park on the side, enter at the back.  Give a call first and he will check stock.  They will sell to individuals, but apparently usually sell to repair shops etc.

Ed