[NSRCA-discussion] making a mold

Chris Moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 8 05:31:27 AKST 2006

David:
    A room temp laminating epoxy like west systems or ez lam etc will be
fine.  You will get better results with any of these however if you warm
the epoxy before mixing and keep the mold at an elevated temp compared
to room temp until the part has cured.  I have used just a simple wooden
box with a light bulb in it as a curing "oven" and it helps quite a bit.

Chris