[NSRCA-discussion] Bargain on OS 140RX stainless rear bearings

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Tue Mar 7 17:58:19 AKST 2006

Eddie, I need a bearing for the 160. Is this outfit local? After 5 years,
it's time for a change

Thanks
Matt

In a message dated 3/7/2006 9:55:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ed_alt at hotmail.com writes:

Well, I  went to a local bearing supplier that fellow club member Bob K.
recommended and got a pair of the 6904 LLU sealed bearings for $10.20  each,
also a sealed version of the 6004 for the OS 1.60 for $6.59.   The only thing
I couldn't get from him was a sealed bearing for the OS  .91FX.  They said
that it has an extra ball compared to the other  bearings and they make a
rubber seal work for that reason (I'm not making  this up!).  Boca who?  Man,
that's the business to get  into.  Nice margins if you can get them.

Ed