[NSRCA-discussion] NEW IOTA 55amp POWER CONVERTERS

MKMSG mkmsg at cox.net
Tue Mar 7 16:40:41 AKST 2006

Received the following from the place which sells the IOTA power supplies:

"The 55amps are running our customers $90.00 + $10.00 shipping/insurance =
$100.00.  The 75amps are $190.00 + $12.00 shipping/insurance. Still a great
deal, we just dont have as many in stock as we did. Let us know what you are
interested in, as we would like to get your shipment out to you as soon as
possible. These converters are all brand new still in the box and the
cheapest you will find. Thanks.
DrP"

Mike