[NSRCA-discussion] NEW IOTA 55amp POWER CONVERTERS

Adam Glatt adam.g at sasktel.net
Mon Mar 6 19:03:51 AKST 2006

Probably just for home charging, Verne, because I have a 450W (on the
12.5V rail) ATX computer power supply that is smaller and lighter (it
fits in my TX case).  In your case, though, one large power supply will
almost certainly be easier to deal with and transport than two smaller
(I'm guessing) ones.

Remember, you can sell your 109's for $80 each and buy 1010's for $200
or less, and the 1010 has nearly twice the power as the 109.

-Adam