[NSRCA-discussion] NEW IOTA 55amp POWER CONVERTERS

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Mon Mar 6 19:16:01 AKST 2006

Hi Adam,
Well, you almost answered my question. Will a 1000 watt generator power two
1010's at the same time while they're charging four TP 5300's? Since I'm on
it, will that take one 55 amp Iota, or two? As I said, I'm electrically
stupid.

Verne

BTW, I'm sure I'm not alone, just not afraid to admit it...  ;>)