[NSRCA-discussion] NEW IOTA 55amp POWER CONVERTERS

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Mon Mar 6 18:55:23 AKST 2006

Adam,
Are you employing those for field use or just at home? Being electrically
stupid, I'm just wondering, and have been, whether a 1000 watt Honda
generator would power all of that. For the time being, I have two 18 amp
power supplies powering four Astro-Fight 109's off the Honda, and that works
fine. However, I really like the ThunderPower 1010's ability to be shut down
by the pack balancers if things aren't right.

Verne