[NSRCA-discussion] Noise - Overfly - and DifferentAerobaticModel Types

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Fri Mar 3 16:06:59 AKST 2006

The few of the pattern group that saw that noise problem 20 years ago and
started in earnest to chNGE THE MIND SET of the day, were more or less
successful. We reduced noise in spades. So much so that we may seem boring to  the
uninitiated.

Geez a 150 cc motoscooter is fairly quiet comparatively speaking, so it's
doable.

Matt

In a message dated 3/3/2006 10:56:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,