[NSRCA-discussion] Noise - Overfly - and DifferentAerobaticModel Types

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Fri Mar 3 17:18:38 AKST 2006

A few years ago, in R/C Modeler they ran an article on a Giant Scale meet in, I believe, France.  There was a picture of an extremely large Extra 300; the caption mentioned the airplane, at full throttle, put out 84 db.  You could hold a normal conversation while alongside the model. Remarkable, but apparently potentially possible,  with some effort.
I've often said, that if it's possible to quiet my 300 hp Chevy........
Bill Glaze