[NSRCA-discussion] IMAC Vs Pattern Participation? Does theDogHunt on points made?

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu Mar 2 15:14:28 AKST 2006

Dave:
We agree.  I am wondering how the current pattern contestants would take having an unknown handed to them on Saturday A.M. at a "regular" contest.  It would count as one round, and could be a "throwaway" round under our conventional 6 round contest.  I believe it could be fun; I got cleared by Dave Guerin to do it at his last BARKS contest in Fall of 2005; but I just didn't have time to research it enough to build 4 sequences, when I really don't know how it would be received.  I hate wasted effort!  Also, the contest is a successful one, and I don't want to "spoil" it for any of the regulars.  Don't know about this years efforts.

Bill Glaze