[NSRCA-discussion] Tank Hookup

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Thu Mar 2 12:41:01 AKST 2006

I use the MK elbows to avoid flooding the engine when refueling in the engine supply line.  In the other side, I use a T with a fuel dot in one side and a check valve in the other side as was described before.

Vicente

From: "Jr LESHER" <trexlesh at msn.com>

Ralph
Vent the tank with a line leading outside the fuse.  You can either loop the vent line sufficiently enough to prevent siphon of fuel or put in a check valve so air can go in, but no fuel out.  Run the clunk line to the pump.  You can use a fuel dot for fueling, but you'll have to pinch the line in front of the fuel dot to prevent forcing fuel to (or through) the pump and into the engine (flooding).  Remember, if you go with the check valve, you'll have to have a fuel dot on that line too, for venting while fueling. A YS check valve works great for this....

Rex Lesher