[NSRCA-discussion] IMAC Vs Pattern

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Thu Mar 2 19:47:55 AKST 2006

IMAC and F3A both fly precision patterns. A differentiator that I heard at the first IMAC Nat's was that we (the pattern guts) fly "practiced" aerobatics.

Sure IMAC practices, but with a new schedule every year, the winter/summer flying window, and unknowns at IMAC contests, they fly a lot of "unpracticed" schedules. (Note I said schedules not maneuvers).

With the amount of time our schedules exist/last and the number of times we fly them, we had better be precise :-). It's not right to say IMAC does not fly with precision.

Regards,

Eric.