[NSRCA-discussion] Noise rules

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 22 05:49:37 AKDT 2006

Thanks to all!
We have implemented the Fort Bend parameters and stressed the "Subject to revision". The membership is now well aware that the officers will do whatever to whoever to defend the field.

It may not be the end but it is definitely a step in the right direction. For the most part only supporters showed up for the meeting.

John Ferrell    W8CCW
"My Competition is not my enemy"
http://DixieNC.US