[NSRCA-discussion] need help on Tuned pipe setup w/Perry pump

Nat Penton natpenton at centurytel.net
Mon Jun 19 17:53:35 AKDT 2006

BlankIhncheol
I have run the SX-H and the FX and could not tell any difference power wise. The short crankshaft on the H was an agravation at times so I did not buy another one.

I ran the engine with 30% nitro and two head shims. The ES pipe, can't remember the number ( 26" OAL and 1 9/16 OD ) gave max power. I had a power loss with the 140 ES pipe. Pipe setting was 25" plug to baffle. RPM about 7800 with a 14.5-11 4 blade. You can also run a 15-12 APC.
Thrust was awesom with no tuning problems and very quiet.            Nat