[NSRCA-discussion] more stuff - notching the throttle stick....

jonlowe at aol.com jonlowe at aol.com
Wed Jun 14 13:00:25 AKDT 2006

Ahem...

Are you implying something?!

Jon Lowe

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Hester <kerlock at comcast.net>
Sent: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 15:41:55 -0400
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] more stuff - notching the throttle
stick....

Notching the throttle is an old trick, but not too sure I'd do that.
It's up
to you of course, but I've seen some people that did it have some
problems
down the road. Your call of course.

And the only reason I mentioned it is I've seen you fly many times =)
Along
with another intermediate flyer that is only lacking that last key to
getting almost solid 9s. Throttle management seems to be easily as
difficult
as learning the rudder for sportsman and intermediate flyers. Even some
advanced. hard to fly masters if you don't have that one pegged
though...or
rather hard to score well, and hard to keep a plane in one piece.

And yes, this list does indeed rock!

-Mike