[NSRCA-discussion] more stuff - notching the throttle stick....

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Wed Jun 14 11:42:09 AKDT 2006

Notching the throttle is an old trick, but not too sure I'd do that. It's up
to you of course, but I've seen some people that did it have some problems
down the road. Your call of course.

And the only reason I mentioned it is I've seen you fly many times =) Along
with another intermediate flyer that is only lacking that last key to
getting almost solid 9s. Throttle management seems to be easily as difficult
as learning the rudder for sportsman and intermediate flyers. Even some
advanced. hard to fly masters if you don't have that one pegged though...or
rather hard to score well, and hard to keep a plane in one piece.

And yes, this list does indeed rock!

-Mike