[NSRCA-discussion] electric brain fart have a nice chuckle

Steven Maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 12 19:53:53 AKDT 2006

 Good points Chad, my point was more of monetary of startup cost for some that feel it's just to expensive, money that could spent on generators or family. The newest Safety Instructions from Thunder Power states that "3c charging can be done on only prolite 910,1320,2000,and 2100 using only the TP 1010 charger in conjunction with TP balancer" as you know that the 5300 is made up of 4 1320's.
 I know of one person that is charging at1.5C without any problems.
 I'm in no way suggesting that everyone try this, only people with experience, knowledge, and good safety practices try this. Also in the hope that this will spark someone to get some real data.
 Today with 2 packs and only one charger I flew as much as I wanted in fact my biggest thing was waiting for the motor to cool to ambient before I could fly again.
 I'm not a chemical engineer so I'm not sure how all this plays out discharge at 35-65 amps and can only charge at 5 amps just don't make sense to me, the future will tell how all this plays out.
 Everyone please be careful when doing anything out of the ordinary and never charge at wrong volts (cell count).
 Thanks for your reply Chad I was hoping to get many involved in this discussion with as much experience as you.

Steven Maxwell