[NSRCA-discussion] [SA] Help: Elevator Setup on JR10X

Dave Michael davidmichael1 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 2 03:41:54 AKDT 2006

The suggestion that I am getting most often is that the issue stems from
using ATV/End-Point in excess of 100% and sub-trims, both of which I am
using.  I can't eliminate sub trim as I need to adjust center so that both
arms are 90 deg to the hinge line- however, the ATV/End-Point can be
eliminated by moving the control rod attachment point further out on the
servo arm.

I was trying to set the plane up without 3D throws- to get the best possible
mechanical advantage- so I am using the servo arm hole closest to the servo.
I'll change the ATV to 100 or less and move out on the servo arm and see
what happens.

Dave