[NSRCA-discussion] paint

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Wed Jul 12 12:37:56 AKDT 2006

No complaint on the quality of the stuff.  Our airplanes (full size air carrier Part 135) take quite a beating, both in the air and on the ground, and Imron was the best there was, at the  time.  On my El Camino, after many years, the stuff started curling up around the edges, and when it did, adhesion was so good that it peeled off the factory paint, primer, etc. down to bare metal.  IMHO, that's real adhesion.  But, again, (my opinion only,) I wouldn't use it; I prefer something with less risk potential.
Bill Glaze