[NSRCA-discussion] Snap

george w. kennie geobet at gis.net
Tue Jul 4 09:38:36 AKDT 2006

Nat, Bob, Adam, Jay,
Great point Jay, and the rest of you guys are soooooooo right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been trying to get this through to the powers that be for the last 3 years.
Nat, I particularly like that reference to the rate of rotation relative the normal aileron speed of rotation. That's a teriffic criterion and should probably be included in the book.(Yeah, I know, I know you guys, before you go gettin' all huffy, there are snaps done at different rates of rotation, go get yourself another piece of watermelon, it's hot today).
G.