[NSRCA-discussion] Plane Haulers

Linda A. Carnes lindaflyrc at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 25 10:31:02 AKST 2006

I have a 2001 Suburban, over 110.000 miles to date, I purchased it with
72.000 miles. the truck was purchased locally and has never had any repairs
other than the fuel pump wiring harness replaced due to a recall. It was
built in Wisconsin by Americans. Some were built in Mexico and the Mexican
plant will be closing before 2008. I see no problem with getting at least
300,000 miles out of it. I have done that before with a Chevy.

On a hot day or a really cold one it is nice to have two heat and air
systems, yes they have two heater cores and two evaporators, cools down
really fast.

There nothing else that has the interior space, no Toyota or Nissan can
touch nor can they handle the towing capacity or safety of a 6000 pound
beast.

While I am not an Angel on the road, I do drive carefully, I am now getting
16.4 and better locally and a little over 20 on the highway, yes I did
reprogram it. It is also nice to have a 32 gallon fuel tank, plenty of
cruising range, this will come in handy in my next vacation, fill up in
Miami, go to Key West and not have to purchase fuel there.

And besides if I do have a problem there are more GM dealers than the
foreign jobs so I will get on the road faster.

Sincerely

Linda Carnes