[NSRCA-discussion] Plane haulers

Ed Miller edbon85 at charter.net
Wed Jan 25 13:41:08 AKST 2006

I have this experience from my younger days of a master mechanic working on a Renault that to this day makes me laugh to tears. Short story is he "somehow" set it on fire in the bay he was working and as he was running out of the garage ( ablaze ) was shouting unflattering sentences about the Renault lineage.......To be there was priceless. Thanks for bringing back that memory !!!!
Ed M.