[NSRCA-discussion] Fuel Soaked Balsa

jivey61 at bellsouth.net jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 22 08:30:14 AKST 2006

Eric
 I use K2R spot remover. It is found in grocery stores near cleaning supplies. This stuff sprays wet and turns into a powder form that soaks up the oil .Depending on severity it may take 2 applications and several days to soak. To remove afterwards, scrape the powder and finish the wipe up with damp cloth and let balsa dry,then monokote.I have used it for years and it works well for me.

Jim Ivey