[NSRCA-discussion] Fuel Soaked Balsa

Scott Anderson scott at rcfoamy.com
Sun Jan 22 08:25:25 AKST 2006

Pete,

Please contact me of list at scott at rcfoamy.com

Thanks,

Scott
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Pete Cosky
  Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2006 12:22 PM
  Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Fuel Soaked Balsa

  I've used K2R carpet cleaner with pretty good results. Spray it on let it pull the fuel out and then scrape the goo off..repeat until you're just brushing off white dry residue.

  You used to be able to pick it up at just about any store that sold cleaning products, but the last time I got any I purchased a case from the manufacturer for my club. If you can't find any locally let me know as I still have a couple cans left.

  Pete