[NSRCA-discussion] I give up -- almost new Webra 160 AAR aerowith MC carb for sale

David Flynt dflynt at verizon.net
Sat Jan 21 17:40:21 AKST 2006

John,

Thanks for the note.  I did not talk to Dave Lockhart, but you are the
second one to give me that advice, so I should have.  There is no going back
now.  As intrigued and impressed as I am with the Webra, I can tell it is
not for me.  I need something that I can get going in a day, and not fuss
with it for a whole season.  From what I hear the OS is that engine.

Update on the Webra that I am selling -- I just removed it from the plane,
took the header off, and peaked through the exhaust outlet.  Piston looks
real clean as if it has never been run.  Rest of the engine looks the same.
I put some after run in the crank.

David