[NSRCA-discussion] I give up -- almost new Webra 160 AAR aerowith MC carb for sale

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Sat Jan 21 17:06:41 AKST 2006

David,
 Yeah, you should be able to do that. Let's see, set the main needle, set
the low-speed needle. Fly. Fiddle a little - maybe just a tweak to the
low-speed. Fly some more. There ya go! Now concentrate on flying instead of
tuning the motor and looking for "soft places to land"... Sorry - I'm an OS
guy.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com

BTW - Did you talk to Dave Lockhart about your Webra? He knows how to make
one of those run (probably because he meets your requirements of someone who
has achieved success with this engine)!