[NSRCA-discussion] E Stuff

Chad Northeast chad at f3acanada.org
Sat Jan 21 16:27:21 AKST 2006

Hi Vincente

I think its always important to keep in mind that there is really never
a guarantee of cycles, yes you can likely get 100 cycles out of a
pack....but you can also just as likely get 20.  It all boils down to
the end user!  I have seen guys destroy their YS's in a few flights
because of improper running, while other guys get 100's.  The difference
is it costs $100 to fix an engine and $600 to replace batteries!
Mistakes will always be much more costly with electric, which is
something that should always be taken into consideration.

I dont think electric will be for everyone :)

Chad