[NSRCA-discussion] E Stuff

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Sat Jan 21 14:54:27 AKST 2006

Chad,

Looks like the average is 100 cycles for F3A and Master level.  Could be a lot more for lower classes.  I am planing to wait until the cost goes down to more reasonable levels.  I think it would be competitive with glow when a set of packs goes down around $300-400.  For now I just need to wait.

Thanks,

Vicente

From: Chad Northeast <chad at f3acanada.org>