[NSRCA-discussion] 3M tank configuration

Ed Miller edbon85 at charter.net
Wed Jan 18 16:43:35 AKST 2006

I've re-routed my vent line to behind the tank since abandoning the bladder
style tank, although not as far back as the end of the pipe tunnel. Should I
still use a check valve and if so, will a YS check valve suffice ?? What
color inner Nyrod is fuel proof and to what nitro percentage ?? Would love
to shed a few more grams.
Ed M.