[NSRCA-discussion] Electric starter

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Sat Jan 7 23:28:06 AKST 2006

I'd recommend the 14.4 Volt 2.2 Amper hour Battery pack w/starter from B&P
Associates (run by Max and Todd Blose).

Link: http://bpassociates.homestead.com/STARTERpacks.html

I have one and it outlasted my Kavan Starter. I'm now running the Magnum
starter with the same battery pack and it's still working great. It may be a
bit more pricey than just getting two RC car batteries, but the form factor
is nice and it really has the muscle to turn over the big motors.

Keith Black