[NSRCA-discussion] Airplane Rack

jivey61 at bellsouth.net jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 28 05:55:30 AKST 2006

Bill
The way I see it.!!!! Jerry has 2 square pieces of wood on either side going
for and aft. They are supported to the floor with 2 square pieces with
rubber feet,lashed down with bongee cords on either side at the vehicle
cargo tiedowns at the rear. The rear has a angle(maybe unistrut) turned
point down and insulated with foam??.... so that the wheels sit in the
"V".This is where the wing nut attaches the angle to the square wood going
for and aft.
The only thing I don't see is... what does the tail of the airplane sit on?
This arrangement also appears to be for electrics because I don't see any
protection for the seat material from dripping mufflers etc. I can
understand this knowing what Jerry flys.
It is simple and easy.

Jim Ivey