[NSRCA-discussion] Airplane Rack

Jerry Budd jerry at buddengineering.com
Mon Feb 27 21:15:59 AKST 2006

Hi all,

Someone recently asked me to post some photos of the airplane rack I
built for my 2004 Honda Odyssey a couple of years ago.  It holds two
2m pattern planes and allows for full unrestricted access to the open
storage area underneath it.  It only took an evening to design and
build and it cost ~$25.  It also disassembles very quickly (simply
remove two wing nuts holding down the metal landing gear support) for
those rare occasions when you need to use the mini-van for something
other than storing & transporting your planes!

Here's a link to some photos:  http://tinyurl.com/s6ncr

Thx, Jerry
--
Jerry Budd