[NSRCA-discussion] Equipment cost and partiicpation -- a different viewpo...

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Feb 27 18:43:04 AKST 2006

Hmmm, Golf, a Steinway, an elevated green at 150 to 175 meters, graphite
shafted 2K set of clubs that someone wants to break over his knee. David, maybe
I need to go over and read the too damned long message.

BTW, I give you an A, no questions asked, before I tackle it.

Matt

In a message dated 2/27/2006 12:58:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,