[NSRCA-discussion] Equipment cost and partiicpation -- a different viewpo...

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Feb 27 18:03:36 AKST 2006

David,

When I saw "LONG" I took a peek. I didn't read it I must admit, not wanting
to break my own rule on long messages on this list. BUT I was so impressed
with  the length of your message, I had to send you a note of commendation. BG

Are you sure it isn't a Preable to your Masters Thesis in Pattern? Just
busting buddy

Matt

In a message dated 2/27/2006 11:59:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,