[NSRCA-discussion] NiMH follow up

Michael Cohen precisionaero at comcast.net
Sun Feb 26 19:56:58 AKST 2006

Thanks to those who helped me with the advice.  The 1/10 C change was the
answer.  Both packs are happily at 1610-1690 capacity for their 1650 rating.
I also visited an old friend's website, Electrodynamics in Michigan.  They
had an interesting write up on their website about NiCD (with a little NiMH
sprinkled in).  I used to buy all my switches, extensions, and battery packs
from them when I lived in the Great White North.  Their advice was 1/10 C
also, but they had lots of other good info there as well.  I recommend you
take a look, unless your one of those Lithium people.

Mike Cohen