[NSRCA-discussion] Was Mini Brio, Now Pattern Longitevity

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Sun Feb 26 08:05:15 AKST 2006

Jim,
 I flew for my first year with a Hitec transmitter. And a 40-size plane. For
the Connecticut Primer I'm making a list of "suggested equipment" to hand
out at the local Hobby shops and club meetings. I think when people realize
that their 40-size Ugly Stik with a Magnum motor and Hitec radio is "legal"
for Sportsman, they'll give it a try. We'll see if it works. Remember,
pattern has been "dead" in Connecticut for almost 10 years. If I get 3 new
guys at the Primer I would consider it a success. Because they'll tell 2
friends and they'll tell 2 friends...

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com

BTW - Don't forget that the cost of "upgrading" to a full 2-meter pattern
plane requires more than the cost of the plane. It usually involves the
purchase of a MiniVan to haul that big hulk around too. Ask me how I know
about that...