[NSRCA-discussion] Was Mini Brio, Now Pattern Longitevity

Jay Marshall lightfoot at sc.rr.com
Sun Feb 26 12:51:15 AKST 2006

John: I don't know how we did it, but we were expecting 3-4 people initially
and ended up with over 30 for our primer. We did go to the AMA club email
list and sent a flyier to all clubs in the area. Also offered free lunch and
a nice pattern plane/engine for a door prize. We were also fortunate in that
we had a very well prepared (he does it a lot) presenter. Now we will have
to wait until the Green Sea contest in Myrtle Beach on April 1 & 2 to see if
we hooked anyone.

It would be interesting if NSRCA could develop a DVD which could be sent to
interested flyers.