[NSRCA-discussion] Was Mini Brio, Now Pattern Longitevity

Cameron Smith dentdoc007 at adelphia.net
Sat Feb 25 14:01:24 AKST 2006

Good post!

-----Original Message-----
From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of jguinn
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2006 3:21 PM
To: NSRCA Mailing List
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Was Mini Brio, Now Pattern Longitevity

Pattern needs a big overhaul !!!!! All the soso B/S and the HI-TEC talk
runs
off 99 out of 100 new comers. There is a lot of cheap planes out there
that
will fly pattern all are wood and will do the job just find. I get tried
of
hearing about all the HI-TEC myself but i just turn it off but a
newcomer
want they just don't come back. So we run off most of them with our
talk. We
need help them and leave the talk off if they ask then tell them.
James Guinn