[NSRCA-discussion] Number of backups

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Thu Feb 23 04:20:22 AKST 2006

Hi Ed,

I try to keep at least one backup.  I still have my old Hydeout as a back up.  I also have my old Focus I that is waiting for overall repairs.  However, I believe that it is a lot better to have at least two models that are equal.  I am waiting for my second Abbra so hopefully this year I will have two equal models.

Regards,

Vicente Bortone

From: Ed Deaver <divesplat at yahoo.com>

I was sitting here wondering, for the competitive pilot, how many backup planes do you need in the hanger before you sell one.

I feel 1 primary and 2 backups are a good number to get most through the season of doom, but have had that not be enough also.

Just curious on everyone's thoughts.

ed