[NSRCA-discussion] Question

jeffghughes at comcast.net jeffghughes at comcast.net
Wed Feb 22 09:12:50 AKST 2006

Their web site recommends nothing less than a 10 pitch. So the 90 is turning 17-12 or 15.5-12 4 blade at about 6,000 rpm.

From: Glenn Hatfield <randy10926 at comtekmail.com>

 Some club member have been using them in scale projects.  They seem very happy with the results.
I am not sure they would work very well with the high pitched props that we tend to use.  I wonder how well a 17X6 would work on a pattern plane?

Randy