[NSRCA-discussion] Smoke

jivey61 at bellsouth.net jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 19 08:27:26 AKST 2006

Earl
 I debate whether to suggest this.....not wanting to be funny.
Use a empty paint can(preferably a new one), install 2 tubes into the top(maybe solder copper tubes) so that you can connect one to your airbrush pump and the other to a small long length of tygon tubing. Now the funny part,put some lit cigars in the can and close the lid. Regulate the pump pressure so that the cigars stay lit and smoking. The pump is their oxygen supply. The exit line is your wand you were talking about. If cigars don't work find something wet that will burn and smolder.

...............runnin and hiding.........

Jim Ivey