[NSRCA-discussion] Smoke

Jr LESHER trexlesh at msn.com
Sun Feb 19 08:43:03 AKST 2006

Craft stores and costume stores have Fog machines.  They are usually more prominate around Halloween.  They use a liquid solution that reacts with heat to create a dense, smoke like fog.   I bought one a few years back for a kids Halloween party.  I don't recall any sort of residue resulting from using it, but could smell the fog.  Sort of like a really faint diesel scent.  It did however, put out a nice big cloud of fog.  It could be regulated on the amount.  I don't believe there is any toxic properties to it, it is the same stuff used for special effects.

Rex