[NSRCA-discussion] Fuel Weight - unsponsored opinion?

Steven Maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 17 15:48:50 AKST 2006

 All good points Eric, there will probably always be glow around, and will be the best choice for many. Glow to me is more of and excuse the term plug and play than electric, the electric you really have to do lots of reading and be very careful with handling and checking and double check components, charging and so on. So many times I have seen guys on the forums asking what do I charge my Lipo's at, these are the guys that won't read and do there reasrch, they will also be the ones that have fires, packs over discharged, over amped and so on.
 I'm definently keep my glow for backup LOL.
 Steve Maxwell