[NSRCA-discussion] Electricity to the on-board radio system

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Mon Feb 13 18:55:42 AKST 2006

Brett,
         I have flown the CAP 232 already, thanks to some super January weather in NJ. I have a series of posts on RCU.
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_3707956/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm

I put meters between the battery and the servos. I never saw much over 500 ma even when I loaded up multiple servos. The battery used up about 40% of its "safe" capacity in three flights. I'm looking at the 2100 mAh packs.

I heat sink my regulators.

Regards,

Eric.