[NSRCA-discussion] MonoKote problems?

jivey61 at bellsouth.net jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 12 15:48:29 AKST 2006

Bob
 I had some bad monokote once that did the same thing. Or..since it is cold
weather now do you have a humidifier running,could the wood be damp. Try
warming the wood before covering. What is under the wood... Foam? What kind
of glue if it is foam? Could the glue be "gassing" causing the bubbles?

Jim Ivey