[NSRCA-discussion] pitch

dwaynenancy dwaynenancy at cox.net
Wed Feb 1 15:01:20 AKST 2006

With all the "downcast" votes for an Ugly Stik it is with humble
response that I say that I won my first pattern trophy flying the
original Jensen model.  Of course this was 1967 and it was in the old
Class B catagory.  But, still a trophy is a trophy.  By the way there
were more contestants than the 3 trophies given in Class B.  In Dallas
no less at the old Garland airport.

Dwayne Brown