[NSRCA-discussion] pitch

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Wed Feb 1 15:24:48 AKST 2006

See, now that's how things get out of hand. I never said anything about
making it perform like a pattern model. That was something you guys came up
with. Come on, the next thing you'll be telling me is a Kaos is not a good
pattern plane either.:-)  I was only curious about what caused this in the
first place hoping maybe I could use that knowledge to trim out pattern
planes in the future. Hey, at least we all had something to think about for
a while...

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com

BTW - What Stuka are you talking about? I have a flying buddy that keeps
urging me to fly warbirds but I just can't get too excited about them after
flying pattern planes. Now if I had one that flew like that Stuka you've
described, I might be able to have a little fun with him.